question

david06n avatar image
david06n asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Clover Mini stopped asking for customer signature in for the past couple days

The problem is intermittent: Most of the times, Clover Mini devkit won't ask for customers to sign on the screen; some time it does.The problem has appeared for the few days now (it works fine before, ie always asked for signature on the screen as instructed so in the request to the connector)

How to reproduce this issue:
It can be reproduced with this Clover's POS sample https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-cloud-examples/tree/master/remote-pay-cloud-pos-react

- Start the POS sample, and connect to the Clover using "Connect with Network"
- Create an order then tap on Pay button and choose Sale
- In Sale Settings dialog, make sure Tip Mode is set to "On Screen Before Payment"; "Signature Entry Location" is set to "On Screen"; "Signature Threshold" is set to $0
- Select Continue and proceed with the payment using test card (6011 3610 0000 6668)
- Clover will complete payment, most of the times, without asking for signature; and some times with asking for signature; There seems to be no pattern of when it will ask when it won't
Clover Minisemi-integrationssecure network pay display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

claper87 avatar image
claper87 answered
I'm also experiencing thus behavior. Looking for an answer/workaround too.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vhernandez avatar image
vhernandez answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I have the same issue since yesterday, any idea why?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I assume in sandbox? There are a lot of complexities behind the rules of whether a signature is required or not.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community