Clover Mini stopped asking for customer signature in for the past couple days
The problem is intermittent: Most of the times, Clover Mini devkit won't ask for customers to sign on the screen; some time it does.The problem has appeared for the few days now (it works fine before, ie always asked for signature on the screen as instructed so in the request to the connector)
- Start the POS sample, and connect to the Clover using "Connect with Network"
- Create an order then tap on Pay button and choose Sale
- In Sale Settings dialog, make sure Tip Mode is set to "On Screen Before Payment"; "Signature Entry Location" is set to "On Screen"; "Signature Threshold" is set to $0
- Select Continue and proceed with the payment using test card (6011 3610 0000 6668)
- Clover will complete payment, most of the times, without asking for signature; and some times with asking for signature; There seems to be no pattern of when it will ask when it won't