question

duyen avatar image
duyen asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Why deviceDisconnected is call even clover can connect and show screen for swipe credit card?

I call payment request and clover show screen for swipe card.

But deviceDisconnected function always call when Clover in swipe card screen. This is happen after Network pay display change ip. My POS App connect with the new ip of Network pay display app.

This is a bug of clover or I wrong something?

Clover Minisemi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

onDeviceConnected will be called when there is a disruption in the connectivity between your POS and the device. This could be a temporary network blip, etc. Your call to initiate the payment may have made it to the device and then during the payment flow connectivity may have been lost. Connectivity disruptions are something you need to plan on handling, you should read and implement our best practices - https://docs.clover.com/docs/remote-pay-sdk-best-practices.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community