question

ashwinipatil avatar image
ashwinipatil asked ashwinipatil commented

How can i use device passcode in our application?

I wanted to access device passcode in our application to for more security. so how can get clover mini device passcode programatically? Thank you in advance...

Employees
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered ashwinipatil commented

You can't "show system passcode screen in [your] application". That is reserved for the system.

You can force the device to lock and hence show the lockscreen. It won't be "in your application". For that, you can use the Lockscreen class in the SDK.

If your goal is have the employee re-auth themselves with their passcode, you can use ACTION_AUTHENTICATE_EMPLOYEE as indicated in the link above from David. Read the javadocs in the SDK they explain the various ways it can be used.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ashwinipatil avatar image ashwinipatil commented ·

thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

plz reply to my new question related to custom tender

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered ashwinipatil edited
1 comment
10 |2000

Actually I want to access passcode screen in our application for security purpose.So how I can show system passcode screen in our own application? Please reply....Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community