question

abhishekp3 avatar image
abhishekp3 asked efxdg answered

How to add the permissions for our app to clover Employee app.

I want to add the permission for our application in clover native Employee app under permissions section to enable and disable some features of our app to the particular role. So, please suggest me how can i add the our app with permissions to native employee app?

MerchantEmployees
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

This is not possible. However, you can work with the employee SDK to make a permissions check logic: " if the employee has admin permission, do code logic xyz"

This is also highlighted in our blog: https://medium.com/clover-platform-blog/access-granted-access-denied-permissions-based-on-employe-role-d34108074969

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

efxdg avatar image
efxdg answered

Thanks for sharing this helpful guide on adding permissions to the Clover Employee app! Ensuring top-quality access for our app is crucial for a seamless user experience. Your step-by-step instructions make the process straightforward Chanel Classic Flap Bag. Great job!

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community