question

madalyn avatar image
madalyn asked madalyn commented

BUG Cannot Submit Clover App - Add Merchant Benefits

Hello, I am still having issues submitting my new Clover app for approval through the Web Dashboard.

Previous posting: https://community.clover.com/questions/22444/edit-app-market-listing-is-broken.html

I have filled out all the relevant information. I have attached and submitted my app's first APK.

However, when I click Submit App, I am presented with a form/checklist in a sidebar that requires me to Add Merchant Benefits to my app. I try to fill-out this task from the Sidebar, but I am seeing the same issue from my previous posting: the Save button never enables, and Clover gives a 500 & 401 error in the console.

I cannot find the Add Merchant Benefits section anywhere on the App's Web Dashboard pages, so it appears the only option is to complete this task in the sidebar, which is broken (Submit for Approval in the sidebar never enables because Add Merchant Benefits is not "completed").

Can this step be removed, made optional, or can you fix the error?

Thank you,
Madalyn

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered madalyn commented

Have you tried hitting the "+ ADD BENEFIT" link? I believe you need to have 3 benefits added before the save button will be enabled.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

madalyn avatar image madalyn commented ·

Yes, that is how I got the first one to appear. I've tried adding multiple. This still doesn't work.

0 Likes 0 ·
madalyn avatar image madalyn commented ·

Apparently 3 works. If I may be blunt, this is a pretty bad user experience. There's no way to know you need to add 3 benefits the way the modal is displayed. I'm also not sure why I need to list "Merchant Benefits" if I've already included a Discription in the App's Market Listing.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ madalyn commented ·

I agree. I am going to create an issue to provide some feedback of the requirement in the UI. Is this issue resolved?

1 Like 1 ·
madalyn avatar image madalyn David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks for looking into that David. Yes I was able to submit the app (now Pending).

0 Likes 0 ·
madalyn avatar image
madalyn answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

@David

(Max 2 screenshots per posting)

1587488026918.png (36.3 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I reported this to the developer platform team, and created an internal issue to track it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community