question

alrod894 avatar image
alrod894 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Failed user payment notification

Hi, I was looking through the documentation and wasn't able to find anything for this in particular.

When the user uninstalls our app, our app receives a webhook telling us that the app has been deleted from the marketplace and then we handle that logic, but, is there any scenario where the recurring charge fails (inside clover's marketplace) and then Clover sends a warning or notification via Webhook or Rest api? I need to know If users are paying, but right now, the only way I can check If a user is paying or not is when I try to reach Clover's API and receive a 401 unauthorized.

Is this the only way to know If the app is up to date with its payments?

Thanks in advance

PaymentsApp Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

You can use this endpoint: https://docs.clover.com/reference#appsgetmerchantbillinginfo-2, see the description of the "status" field in the response.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alrod894 avatar image alrod894 commented ·
Thanks! thats what I needed.
0 Likes 0 ·
alrod894 avatar image alrod894 commented ·
What would happen If that specific endpoint returns a 401? means that the app has been uninstalled? @
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ alrod894 commented ·
That is a good indication that the app has been uninstalled.
1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community