question

Vishal avatar image
Vishal asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Tip adjust not working in Clover SDk 4.0.2

Hi

I am using Clover SDK C# 4.0.2. After done the transaction when i go order tab and try to click the Tip.Adjust button but its is not enable, when TIP mode is Provided.

It always grey color.

Looking forward it. Many Thanks

Clover Minisemi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Are you using the example app? Please provide details on exactly what you are trying to do (sale, etc.). In case you are trying to do a sale, a sale is final and cannot be tip adjusted, you need to do an auth if you want to tip adjust.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·

Hi David

Are you using the example app?

Yes. I am using Clover SDK example C# application only with Testing clover device.

TIP mode - Provided.

When i do the tip adjust, Its says "TIP adjust failed for payment ID xxxxxxxx"

Looking forward your solution.

Many Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ Vishal commented ·

Can you tip adjust a transaction outside of the SDK (natively on the device) - https://www.clover.com/us/en/help/tips-app-add-tips-to-a-transaction/? If you can try to do some debugging in the example app and provide more details.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community