question

orderlyai avatar image
orderlyai asked asabatine answered

Unable to login to global-developer-home.It is constantly redirecting back to login screen

I created a developer account in https://www.clover.com/global-developer-home. It was working fine initially. It came with a default test merchant account. After I added 2FA for the "Test Merchant" account, I am no longer able to login to the developer account. It constantly redirects to login screen even after putting in the credentials.

I tried creating a new account with a different email and it works fine . (I did not add 2FA for the test merchant account). So I am guessing the problem is related to 2FA for test merchant account.

I have to recover the original account because it was created using my company's official email id and that would be our official developer account. I have even submitted for developer verification using that account.

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

markstorer avatar image
markstorer answered markstorer published

Exact same issue. After adding 2FA for the Test Merchant, successful login redirects to the login page. I have used a lot of different company's API, including OAuth and expiring tokens. This has been the most painful process and still not getting simple eCommerce authentication to work. Please help ....

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

asabatine avatar image
asabatine answered

I have the exact same issue after adding 2FA for the Test Merchant in Sandbox. I am now unable to access my developer account because it redirects back to the login screen no matter what I do. My only option at this point is to create a new developer account using a different email address. Please fix this, very annoying bug that can easily be remedied by not allowing 2FA to be turned on for test merchant accounts.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community