question

girish avatar image
girish asked girish commented

How to integrate my website with the Clover Mini device for sandbox account

I have implemented payment integration on my website, and now I want to integrate my website with the Clover Mini device.

My question is how to connect to the Clover Mini device? I have a sandbox account, and I don't have a Clover Mini device; my client has a Clover Mini device for production.

How can I connect the Clover Mini device to my website for the Sandbox account? Is there any simulator available for the Clover Mini device?

PaymentsClover MiniSandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

girish avatar image
girish answered girish commented

Thank you for the response.

I don't have the PROD developer ID, and I'm unable to log in to the PROD developer account. Please let me know how I can find the PROD developer ID.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

I checked your name and you have login for a merchant account. I also see you have about 2 PROD dev accounts with different emails. To eliminate the back and fourth on this forum, you will have to email developer-relations@devrel.clover.com for them to further assist you.

Furthermore, try to use the other emails to log into your dev account one starts with an 'r' and the other starts with 'kt'.

0 Likes 0 ·
girish avatar image girish bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Hi, I have set up the Clover account (givinidev@gmail.com) on my Clover device.

However, I want to log out of this existing account and log in to another account. How can I do this?

I reset the Clover mini device but still existing account did not logout.

Additionally, regarding the Clover Mini device (Gen 2), I don't have the Clover Mini device; my client has it. Could you please provide the exact steps to follow for the Clover Mini device?

I've searched for videos or basic steps, but they are not available. As a result, I'm not properly able to guide my client.

0 Likes 0 ·
girish avatar image
girish answered girish commented

Hi, I have set up the Clover account (givinidev@gmail.com) on my Clover device.

However, I want to log out of this existing account and log in to another sandbox account. How can I do this?

I reset the Clover mini device but still existing account did not log out.

Additionally, regarding the Clover Mini device (Gen 2), I don't have the Clover Mini device; my client has it. Could you please provide the exact steps to follow for the Clover Mini device?

I've searched for videos or basic steps, but they are not available. As a result, I'm not properly able to guide my client.

2 comments
10 |2000

parquet76 avatar image parquet76 commented ·

It sounds like you want to reassociate the devkit with a different merchant account. Is that correct? It's not as simple as "logging out". Instructions here under reassociate - https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-dev-kits.

0 Likes 0 ·
girish avatar image girish parquet76 commented ·

@ I reviewed this document (https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-dev-kits), but this solution does not work for me because I did not log into the developer account. That's why I want to log out of the existing account and log in with another account

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community