question

martin7 avatar image
martin7 asked martin7 commented

Not receiving Order notification via webhook - Sandbox Env

I am testing implementation of Webhooks and the verification was successful. I received the verification code and subscribed to Orders, but I am not receiving any information when new order is created in Clover.

Any info on what may the reason be?

Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered martin7 commented

Your app may not have the correct permissions, or your app wasn't actually installed on the test merchant that is creating the order.

12 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

martin7 avatar image martin7 commented ·
We have Read and Write permissions for the Order.

If by installed you mean going in Market Listing -> Preview App in market and click on Connect, then it is installed.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ martin7 commented ·
Did you install the app prior to adding the permissions?
0 Likes 0 ·
martin7 avatar image martin7 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Permissions were set then the app was installed. I know I should re-install app when permissions are changed, but we already use that app and the permissions haven't been changed for quite a while. The last thing I did was just add the webhook.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community