integrating clover to a website .... Where do we start ?
We are a not for profit association and we rely on donations for ou activities.
We own a Clover Flex, and want to ease the donation experience with a tablet from which users select amount to donate and tap on the Flex.
we don't understand where to start from and how to proceed. Please help !
1) We understand that the clover can be integrated to iOS/android/Web based apps on other devices. True ?
2) We use a sample web page and try to connect to the clover Flex over wifi.... no success so far: what are the prerequisites ?
3) Does the webpage need to be approved by Clover team ?
4) Can we use the Clover Flex for ou development, or we need to get the dev Kit for this ?
5) can anyone guide us on the development process for our purpose ? We wen't through the dev section but it's unclear ...
1) Correct, with the
Clover Connector SDK. How you integrate will depend on what type of application you have. From your description it is not clear to me if you have an Android application or a web-based application. If you have an Android application you will want to use the
Android SDK, if web-based you will want to use the
2) Are you using one of our examples? Which one?
3) If you decide to use the Cloud SDK you will need an access token if using the cloud transport (not if you are using a direct network connection). In order to obtain one, you will need to set-up a web application in the Clover dashboard.
4) This is a production device?
5) What dev section?