question

prashant92 avatar image
prashant92 asked ·

should I buy a dev kit to create order?

I am using webhook to get trigger. For now i am using create order api to get trigger. But i want to it with device.
Should i buy devkit to test it? Can i create order from clover devkit.
Please help me, it is urgent for me.

Thanks
OrdersClover MiniDevKitWebhooks
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered ·
It is nice to have a devkit, but you could save yourself a bit of money and just use a virtual machine (android emulator): https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator
6 comments Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

How can i create an order from android emulator.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Launch the register or sale app

0 Likes 0 · ·

i have an emulator, but it is not showing register or sale app?

0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered ·
You should provide more information on exactly what you want to do. If you have a custom web application which you would like to use to interact with a Clover device you likely want to use the Cloud SDK. Please review the prerequisites here, which ordering a devkit is one of.
1 comment Share

Hi David,

I am using webhook to get triggered or to get data while user create order.

For now i am testing it from order api. But i want to test it for live scenerios so for that i should test it with POS device. So should i buy a devkit to create an order from POS.
I have order clover mini. let me know does it solve my purpose.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community