question

lukaszmad avatar image
lukaszmad asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

"Preview in App Market" is greyed out

I'm trying to create a REST app that uses webhooks to notify my website about inventory changes.

When trying to press "Preview in App Market" in the Overview of the application, I get "You'll be able to preview this app once the owner adds you as an employee", even though I am the owner of the app.

Someone else had a similar issue here: https://community.clover.com/questions/30190/preview-in-app-market-is-grayed-out-in-sandbox-can.html

This fix doesn't work for me as my test merchant account is set to Ireland and the app has a subscription tier for Ireland already.

The app ID is N1PE150GAWQKR. Any help is much appreciated.

REST APIApp MarketSandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Is your test merchant's address is Ireland?

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lukaszmad avatar image lukaszmad commented ·

Hi David. Yes it is. I check it under Setup > Business Information. Country Ireland.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ lukaszmad commented ·

Okay there is something in your apps configuration that is making it incompatible with your test merchant. You probably have selected features that are not supported by your test merchant's plan.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I would recommend you create and test your app in sandbox. Currently, your app wouldn't work because you don't request the appropriate permissions for the configured webhooks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community