question

brenwalk avatar image
brenwalk asked brenwalk commented

"Preview in App Market" is grayed out in sandbox, can't test app

Im trying to create a Clover app using React Native and a bridge package. I've followed the android emulator guide https://docs.clover.com/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator until it hits:

"Installing your test Android app"

2. On the Market Listing page, click PREVIEW IN APP MARKET. You are redirected to the Merchant Dashboard for your test merchant account with an App Market preview of your app.

The "Preview In App Market" button is disabled and says a cryptic message:
"You'll be able to preview this app once the owner adds you as an employee".

I am the owner and have no idea how to get past this.

Please help!

Sandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered brenwalk commented

Your app only has a subscription tier for the US, but your test merchant is Canadian. From your app's configuration go to "Pricing & Distribution" and then add a subsciption tier for Canada. If this doesn't resolve your issue please let me know.

I realize the message is not very clear and I have created an issue to provide a better message, but we haven't fixed it yet.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brenwalk avatar image brenwalk commented ·

Awesome, it works! Thank you so much :)

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered brenwalk commented

Please provide your app id.

1 comment
10 |2000

brenwalk avatar image brenwalk commented ·

A7SRB13AMDRXC

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community