question

richa avatar image
richa asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Received only two webhook for Payment out of four

payment-receipts.jpgcontinuing for this question - https://community.clover.com/questions/33375/not-receiving-webhook-related-to-payment-update.html -

We have processed four payments.out of these four payment we got "Create Payment Web hook" for only two orders, below are the details of orders for which we have received payment web hook

1) Order ID - 124SZ9FTY75J8 Payment ID - 67WHAZX9D99W8 (Invoice No 4)

2) Order ID - O21RWN6WZ3XX8 Payment ID - DOKACR75P9QT4(Invoice No 1)

For two orders we have not received any payment web hook although the payment was successfully completed, below are the details of orders for which we have not received the payment web hook

1) Order ID - RG9HMZHJEJ84G Payment ID - 1X1OGAN74G9VE (Invoice No 2)

2) Order ID - V7584VO5Y3E9C Payment ID - HZAQFQZR48M7T (Invoice No 3)

Could you please check and let us know why we have not received the payment hook for all four payment or we are missing anything?

PaymentsWebhooks
payment-receipts.jpg (235.0 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Per the previous post, I advised you not to use payment webhooks, so I am not sure why you are still doing this. It looks like the two payments that you are not seeing hooks fire for are cash payments I am not certain we fire hooks for cash - https://community.clover.com/questions/17646/how-to-know-payment-successfully-processed-for-ord.html.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

richa avatar image richa commented ·

Got your advise and we are trying to just study in detail so we can decide our approach .But we have received web hook for one cash payment with Order ID - O21RWN6WZ3XX8 Payment ID - DOKACR75P9QT4. so why we havent received webhook for other two cash payments? Any specific reason for this?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ richa commented ·

Why are you "studying in detail" in production? You said you received a payment webhook for D0....9QT4 but I don't see evidence of that on our side.

0 Likes 0 ·
richa avatar image richa David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Because it was working properly on sandbox so we need to know the exact issue and decide final approach.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community