question

spiceappmatt avatar image
spiceappmatt asked spiceappmatt commented

Having trouble logging into emulated Clover devices...

I've set up a Gen 1 Station in Android Studio per instructions in the Docs:

https://docs.clover.com/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator

I set up the software using the latest Sandbox APK. I have a Sandbox account, I've created a test merchant and populated the inventory. I'd like to enter some dummy orders to test the REST API for order information. When attempting to add a Clover account to the Android device, I am unable to use my developer credentials to login:

1622834198727.png
I'm sure the password I'm using is correct (copied directly out of the manager I use to login to the web dashboard), and when I attempt to reset my password Clover can't find my account:

1622834342853.png
I've also repeated all of the above steps with a 2018 Station emulator, with exactly the same results.

I noticed that I needed a new login for the developer community, my Sandbox Dev creds wouldn't get me in. Although the docs state that I should be able to login with my developer creds, are there other developer creds besides my Sandbox Dev account that I need to login with?

REST APISandboxEmulator
1622834198727.png (66.1 KiB)
1622834342853.png (22.1 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered spiceappmatt commented

This is a known issue that we are working to resolve. Please see https://community.clover.com/questions/31108/emulator-clover-engine-2126-stg.html for some potential work-arounds for now.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

spiceappmatt avatar image spiceappmatt commented ·

Thanks for the quick response. Wiped the emulator and installed 2077, and it let me log in.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community