question

vishal388 avatar image
vishal388 asked vishal388 edited

CORS error with HTTPS

Hello,

I have followed the steps from https://community.clover.com/questions/27944/unable-to-get-access-token-for-sandbox.html to get the access token for one of our pre-production environment.

App Information:

I connected this app to my test merchant:

Merchant ID: QBYCW4NYYD931

However I am getting the CORS error when attempting a connection with Clover Flex.

Can you please help me in understanding what I am doing wrong in getting the access token?

semi-integrationsClover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered vishal388 edited

You are getting this error when trying to establish a connection to the device via Remote Pay Cloud? Your app will need merchant read permissions for that. You will need to add merchant read, uninstall the app, reinstall it, then get a new Access token.

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vishal388 avatar image vishal388 commented ·

I tried above but same error.

I Uninstalled app from merchant account, updated permission, then connected the app again to get the access token.

Current permissions:

0 Likes 0 ·
vishal388 avatar image vishal388 commented ·

And yes, I am using remote cloud pay app.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ vishal388 commented ·

You can try the token on some other endpoint that requires merchant read, if you get a 401 read this post - https://community.clover.com/articles/23744/resolving-401-unauthorized-responses-when-making-a.html

0 Likes 0 ·
vishal388 avatar image vishal388 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

No error when making REST API call from POSTMAN using same token

Same call is made from other part of my application and that also is not showing any error. Only when It is using this token to connect to clover it throws CORS error.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community