question

mehranhydary avatar image
mehranhydary asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Websocket error when sending a request from codelab demo to clover flex

Hi there, I cannot get my client to connect to the clover flex when I am trying to follow the codelab-remote-cloud-pay demo (https://github.com/clover/codelab-remote-pay-cloud).

Client application is able to find the device (shows up in the dropdown) but when I click connect I get this error:

WebSocket connection to 'wss://sandbox.dev.clover.com/{REDACTED}/{REDACTED}/support/remote_pay/cs?token={REDACTED}&friendlyId=Primary%20POS&forceConnect=false&wsMid={REDACTED}&wsAccessToken={REDACTED}' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 503

How my client app looks (please note I removed my device ID but it does get picked up):

semi-integrationsClover Flex
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Have you tried starting Cloud Pay Display on the device?

0 Likes 0 ·
abi avatar image abi David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

@David Marginian : Was there any resolution for this? We are seeing the exact same issue on Clover Mini 2nd Gen. The Cloudpay Display was started on the device too.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ abi commented ·

You started CPD or it was started automatically when you initialized the connection? The only time the server throws a 503 is if you have already connected to the device and did not properly dispose of the connection. I assume at some point you were connected? Are you connected in another browser window or tab?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community