question

shalinirc avatar image
shalinirc asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

how to configure webhook in production environment for nontesting mode

Please brief how to configure webhook for live mode without ngrok(Ngrok is working fine for testing) but want to check it on my live website

Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Can you explain the problem you are facing? We send your server a message, you take the validation code and validate your url in our dashboard.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shalinirc avatar image shalinirc commented ·

Can you brief how to get hit on my code from live website url for various webhook events?I am unable to configure webhook url for my live website.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ shalinirc commented ·

Can you explain the steps you are taking? Are you using your sandbox app? If you previously set-up a test/ngrok url you will need to delete your webhook configuration by selecting the "delete" icon from the webhook configuration page and set up and validate a new webhook url.

0 Likes 0 ·
shalinirc avatar image shalinirc David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am using app in production environment.I want to set my webhook url based on my live website url to hit action methods for webhook events.How to configure webhooks for nontesting mode?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community