question

nicneeb avatar image
nicneeb asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Set Maximum Number of Orders Per Hour?

With online orders, walk-in orders, and Doordash, our kitchen is swamped. We can easily get 20 orders at once. Is there a way to set a maximum number of orders per hour? Is there a third party app that can see, oh, there are already 5 orders in process, next order placed will have an ETA of now + X (time configurable by store?)

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I will check with the online ordering team, but, I don't believe this is currently supported. If it isn't it would be a nice capability and I will see if we can get it added as a feature request.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

The online ordering team said this is on the roadmap, but I can't provide you with an ETA.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community