question

vhernandez avatar image
vhernandez asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Clover does not ask for signature since yesterday

I'm using Secure Network Pay Display and now I having issues with my app after clover does not ask for the signature (mi application goes not back to the custom activity after the payment it goes to the thank you screen), I'm using android sdk and a mini under sandbox environment.

Clover Android SDKClover Minisecure network pay display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Your app should not be assuming a signature will be required. Certain payment methods will never prompt for signature.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vhernandez avatar image vhernandez commented ·

The app does not assume it, the problem is the app gets stuck since the signature is gone, I have not modified anything in the request. so basically after the payment, clover does not call the custom activity

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ vhernandez commented ·

If your app is getting stuck if there's not a signature then your app assumes it. As I previously said some payment methods will never prompt for a signature and your app needs to handle those cases.

0 Likes 0 ·
vhernandez avatar image vhernandez David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks, I think you are right, is correct to start the custom activity on the callbacks after any transaction? e.g. if I do a sale, is correct to start the custom activity on the response back (onSaleResponse method), I think that is the last method to be executed after the payment, is that correct?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community