question

Ricardo Martinez avatar image
Ricardo Martinez asked Ricardo Martinez commented

Is it possible to send customer's email or phone to USB Pay Display with Windows SDK?

Hi

I am using the Windows SDK and the "USB Pay Display" App to process Credit Card payments, once a Credit Card has been processed the "USB Pay Display" app shows the "Need a Receipt?" screen, in that screen following options are shown:

• No Receipt
  • Print
  • Email
  • Text Message

When selecting Email option, Clover Mini asks for an email address, as anyone would expect, the thing is I already have the email address in my Windows Forms program and I would like to pass it to Clover Mini so users would not need to enter it again.

Same thing for the Text Message option, I already have the phone number and I would like to send it to Clover Mini so users would not need to enter it again.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

blake avatar image
blake answered Ricardo Martinez commented

Sorry, not currently.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ricardo Martinez avatar image Ricardo Martinez commented ·

Thank you Blake,

Do you have any plans on adding a feature like that? Is there a place where I can enter a feature request?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community