question

Ricardo Martinez avatar image
Ricardo Martinez asked mtt commented

Error on Payment Refunds

I am having a weird problem when doing refunds:

Every time I try to do a partial refund I receive a FAIL error, the OnRefundPaymentResponse has:

• Sucess = False
  • Reason = NULL
  • Message = "FAIL"

However if I go to the Transactions report in the mini device, the refund shows up there (as successfully completed). So basically it is returning FAIL when in fact the refund is completed.

This is happening on a production device and it is not reproducible on the devkit (sandbox environment), I am using the windows SDK integration.

Thanks

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mtt avatar image mtt commented ·

I'm getting the same thing on sandbox...

Possibly related: Possibly related: https://devask.clover.com/question/11...

Would be nice to get confirmation from staff

0 Likes 0 ·
blake avatar image blake ♦ commented ·

What version of the SDK?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ricardo Martinez avatar image Ricardo Martinez commented ·

I am using version 1.0 of the SDK, and connecting through the RemoteWebSocketCloverConnector

0 Likes 0 ·
james-cha avatar image james-cha commented ·

Hey Ricky,

We have tested it on our side on sandbox and another environment and not seeing it but as you indicated you were seeing it on prod. We will be running tests to see if we can duplicate it on prod and will get back to you. Could you provide more information in terms of logs or anything else so it will help us identify the issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Omar Reyes avatar image Omar Reyes commented ·

@James Cha, we are seeing the same bug using the remote-pay-cloud javascript sdk in our production clover mini. We do not see this bug in the sandbox clover mini. Here is the clover log: https://gist.github.com/mromarreyes/f...

0 Likes 0 ·
mtt avatar image
mtt answered
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

blake avatar image
blake answered

What version of the SDK are you using?

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community