question

Ricardo Martinez avatar image
Ricardo Martinez asked Ricardo Martinez commented

Wierd error on Payment Refunds

Hi,

I am having an error while doing payment refunds, this is what happens:

• Every time I try to do a partial payment refund I receive a FAIL error: OnRefundPaymentResponse returns Sucess = False, Reason = NULL, Message = "FAIL"
  • Every time I try yo do a full payment refund I receive a PAYMENTNOTFOUND error: OnRefundPaymentResponse returns Sucess = False, Reason = NULL, Message = "PAYMENTNOTFOUND "

I can make happen the "PAYMENTNOTFOUND " error running the example program you have in github "remote-pay-windows-release-1.0". And I can also make happen the "FAIL" error by changing two lines in the code of the RefundPaymentButton_Click event as follows:

request.Amount = 100;
 request.FullRefund = false;

It is wierd because of this error was not happening last week.

Do you know what the cause of this error could be? Is there a configuration setting in the Clover Mini or the SDK I should look at?

Thanks, Ricardo

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sophia avatar image sophia commented ·

Hi Ricky,

Are you experiencing this on a devkit? (The sandbox environment?) Or are you experiencing this on a production device?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ricardo Martinez avatar image Ricardo Martinez commented ·

Hi Sofia

I tested again this morning and it is working now, I was experiencing this issue on a devkit

Ricardo

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community