question

binitashah avatar image
binitashah asked Frank Faustino Deactivated commented

Payment with Clover Flex saying Duplicate transaction. If my payment amount is same. Why it is saying this?

Payment with Clover Flex saying Duplicate transaction. If my payment amount is same. Why it is saying this?
PaymentsClover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Frank Faustino avatar image
Frank Faustino Deactivated answered Frank Faustino Deactivated commented
Payments made within the hour with the same first and last four digits of a credit card are flagged as potentially duplicate transactions. This is a merchant feature and cannot be disabled.
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Christopher Hayes avatar image Christopher Hayes commented ·

We are experiencing this with the very first transaction of the day; and we are sending the "externalPaymentID". We tested again and it worked just fine. Why would the first transaction of the day generate this message?

0 Likes 0 ·
Frank Faustino avatar image Frank Faustino ♦♦ Christopher Hayes commented ·
@

In a private DM, can you send me the merchant UUID this is occurring on and any relevant transaction UUID's?

0 Likes 0 ·
Christopher Hayes avatar image Christopher Hayes Frank Faustino ♦♦ commented ·
Sorry - but on this page how do I PM you?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community