question

andru avatar image
andru asked Jeffrey Blattman answered

Associate device in production

I got my app approved by Clover team. Now, I want to know about associating devices in my production account, like we associate dev kit in sandbox environment. How could I associate a Clover flex device with a merchant account in my clover production account. Is there any other option to associate a device to live merchant account? Please help me.
Clover FlexDevKitProduction
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Are you asking how to move your sandbox Clover device to production?

0 Likes 0 ·
andru avatar image andru commented ·
@Jeffrey Blattman I want to know more about the logical linking between merchant account and production device. In case of sandbox , we are associating dev kit with merchants, like that how it works on production environment?
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered
Product and sanbox are identical in that regard. Each device is associated with a single merchant. Devices cannot be moved between environments (e.g., sandbox --> production). For security reasons devices that may have (or had) development software may not function in production environments.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community