question

npakudin avatar image
npakudin asked sam Deactivated commented

Install app to Clover Flex

I cannot install a test app to Clover Flex in any way.

I created a sandbox account, associated device with it and activated it.
Both Android and Macbook connected to single Wi-Fi
I created file ~/.android/adb_usb.ini with content
0x28F3

But when I try to use `adb devices ` it shows me empty list.
When I try to `adb connect 192.168.0.103` - IP got from Clover's settings, I see
unable to connect to 192.168.0.103:5555: Connection refuse
(But the same works perfectly with SGS5)

When I tried to compile standard app paywithsecurepaymentexample (just changed namespace), I uploaded it to the sandbox site, but cannot install it to device (don't see in app market neither in app apps, nor installed apps, nor through search).

How to install app to my Clover Flex?
Clover FlexDevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered

Your Flex should be connected to your computer via a hub, using the provided USB B<>USB A to connect with your mac as shown in this photo. You won't be able to connect using wifi, this is only possible on the Clover Station.
If you don't see your app in the App Market App, make sure you have at least one pricing for the app. Also, the test merchant is in the same account as the developer.

20170926-164804.jpg (113.4 KiB)
20170926-164804.jpg (113.4 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

npakudin avatar image
npakudin answered sam Deactivated commented
Thanks @Sam, after creating pricing app appeared in the market as non-published.
But on installation it shows "App installation error".
I don't have hub and cannot watch logs for details.

Also I tried to create a new app from scratch like described at https://docs.clover.com/build/create-your-first-an... , upload it to market, add pricing. But I don't see the app.

What can be wrong in both cases?
1 comment
10 |2000

sam avatar image sam commented ·

Unpublished app will only show if the test merchant is on the same account as the developer of that app. Please make sure this is the case.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community