question

Brian avatar image
Brian asked Brian answered

How Can Skip This Page. (Billing)

clover-note.png
I mange many Accounts. When I login, it redirect to billing page. I tried to accept agreement, but it's show:

Agreement Error

Only the merchant owner can accept this agreement

How can I Skip it?
Merchant ID: 111111111111 >> Just Test Account. I will to delete it.Merchant Name: NIA SALON
Thanks!
updated: I called Clover support. He said "he don't see My account with ID: 111111111111 and Merchant name 'NIA SALON'". He need merchant address, but I don't remember (it just demo account).
How can I do now?

Cloud Pay Display
clover-note.png (88.0 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

greyskymedia avatar image
greyskymedia answered

Yeah, what is this all about?! Are we going to be billed for a test merchant?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gonogo-dev avatar image
gonogo-dev answered

Having the same issue here. We're not able to login at all and we are not a "real developer". Just a dev with a sandbox account.

10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered Brian commented

You have to approve it as an owner. This is what PROD merchants go through when boarding. Sandbox simulates the merchant flow. It will not actually charge you as this is in Sandbox

4 comments
10 |2000

Brian avatar image Brian commented ·
Do you see merchant id: 111111111111 in picture? It's demo account.
0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ Brian commented ·

Demo accounts are not real account and will not be charged.

0 Likes 0 ·
Brian avatar image Brian bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

yes. but it auto redirect to billing page, then I can't go to dashboard.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Brian avatar image
Brian answered

they fixed it. Thanks God!

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community