question

saru-fivestars avatar image
saru-fivestars asked kendallsmith answered

Enabling Printing Custom modifiers and order notes on labels?

We notice that with kitchen prints, Both order notes and Custom modifiers are printing.

How to enable one or ideally both on Epson labels?

The expectation is that every label would contain the order note and any item with a custom modifier would print.

PrintClover Station 2018
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

billyha avatar image
billyha answered kelvin edited

Im also waiting on this matter. My online order always come with custom modifier (customer name/ customer note) but it never get printed out on the sticky label.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kelvin avatar image kelvin commented ·

Please check out Order Labels app https://www.clover.com/appmarket/apps/YF0JQBKZHN8T2/ it can print both order notes and custom modifier on sticky label.

0 Likes 0 ·
billyha avatar image
billyha answered kelvin commented

Hello Kevin. Is it work for the Epson printer as well ?

1 comment
10 |2000

Yes, it does. works with the same printer Clover Printers app uses.
0 Likes 0 ·
billyha avatar image
billyha answered kelvin commented

I have installed and setup the Order Label app. How do I disable the current printer setup from clover? Everytime there is an order the printer print 2 set of sticky lable. 1 from clover and 1 from Order Label. Also the online order is not print from the Order Label app but only from Original clover setup. Please email me at billyha208@gmail.com

1 comment
10 |2000

In order to disable the current printer setup from Clover, you just need remove EPSON printer from Clover Printers app. then Clover side will stop printing sticky labels.

0 Likes 0 ·
kendallsmith avatar image
kendallsmith answered

You can try installing some patch as well. There are certain stores online offering custom pvc patches and labels at reasonable rates. These are generally good quality stuff and are pretty handy and easy to apply. I got a few last year as well.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community