question

diy avatar image
diy asked shopicsoe commented

Printing to a laser printer

I am new to clover however reviewing the developer docs I am unsure if it is even possible. Is there a way print a webpage to a network printer from clover station 2018 or be able to print .pdf reports from a clover app? I am referring to full page printing not the thermal printers or kitchen printers.
PrintClover Station 2018
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shopicsoe avatar image shopicsoe commented ·
Would you tell me how I resolve my printer in an error state? When I print through my printer it shows an error. Please suggest me some answer.
0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered
Hi, welcome to Clover Community.
Unfortunately this is not supported.

If you require printing of Clover related information (eg. Reports, Inventory, Orders, etc), you could connect using our REST APIs to create a webapp for this purpose.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered Jeffrey Blattman commented
Your app can of course use whatever mechanism you like to print to whatever printer you want. But as Sam said we do not include drivers for such printers like you'd find in a desktop OS. You need to include your driver in your app.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community