question

jkuhn avatar image
jkuhn asked jkuhn answered

Can't Configure Metered Events in Sandbox

In the sandbox I'm trying to add a metered event. It tells me I "cannot add a metered event after app approval". I created a 2nd version of my same app just to try again and there doesn't seem to be a way to create a metered event tier in the sandbox. There is a message at the top of the page that urges to add a bank account and I tried this thinking that maybe after this was complete that it would let me. However, after I added my routing number and bank account number and clicked save, it just gave me the error "Save failed, please check your network connection and try again." This happens repeatedly so I was thinking maybe this was by design in the sandbox wherein you don't want to actually link bank accounts to apps in the sandbox. Please let me know how to add a pricing tier in the sandbox. Thanks

REST APISandbox
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Looks like there is a configuration issue on sandbox. I'll ping the sandbox support team to see if we can get it sorted out.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
jkuhn avatar image
jkuhn answered

I am attaching the errors showing for both Chrome and Edge. It doesn't seem to work in either browser.

My version of Chrome is: Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Edge: Microsoft Edge 44.17763.831.0

Edge: Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.17763

chrome.png (182.3 KiB)
edge.png (117.7 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community