question

jkg avatar image
jkg asked

app type required for coupon flow

Hi,

I saw this 2021 response and it got me wondering about the user experience for the retailer.
https://community.clover.com/questions/34126/custom-coupon-codes-clover-station.html

Lets assume the retailer wants to make paper coupons and distribute them.

When a consumer walks in with a paper coupon created by the retailer, the consumer makes an order and hands over the coupon.

Does the retailer need to select a custom app in order to scan the coupon's bar/qr code?

Does Clover support the concept of coupons? If yes, I think that would eliminate the need to make an app just to recognize the bar/qr code on the coupon.

If no, what type of app is required to make coupons? I see many exist in the marketplace already.

I'm a developer, and I'm considering making an app to allow my SaaS to integrate with Clover. I'm not sure which type of app to make in order to support making and recognizing coupons. Is it "semi", "ecommerce", "go", or "market"?

Best,
J

developer platfom
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community