question

integration avatar image
integration asked benjaminbrooks commented

Unable to create an APP on US PROD it's redirecting to signin page.

Unable to create a app on US prod . It keeps on redirecting to login page. Its been more than 2 weeks we are unable to get any support.

clover developer communitydeveloper platfom
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

esther598 avatar image esther598 commented ·

I see that you’re experiencing issues creating an app on US PROD, and it keeps redirecting to the login page. It appears that you’ve only created a sandbox account and not a PROD account. Could you please confirm which link you used to create your account? If you provide more details, I’ll do my best to assist you!

flyingtogether ual com travel

0 Likes 0 ·
  • Ensure that you are logged in with the correct credentials. Sometimes, sessions can expire or become invalid. yolov8.org Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can resolve issues related to authentication and redirection. After clearing, try to access the page again.Open your browser in incognito or private mode to see if the issue persists. This helps to rule out any extensions or cached data causing the problem.Ensure that your account has the necessary permissions to create apps in the US Production environment. If you lack certain permissions, you might be redirected to a sign-in page.

0 Likes 0 ·
dex1701 avatar image
dex1701 answered

I have the same issue. Does Clover not have any tech support?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kanelime8 avatar image
kanelime8 answered

Similar problem here. Is there no tech assistance available at Clover?

basketball stars

10 |2000

liamsmith12 avatar image
liamsmith12 answered

Unable to create an app on US PROD; the process redirects to the sign-in page. comcast billing problems Ensure you are logged in with appropriate permissions or contact support for assistance.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community