question

emmalily avatar image
emmalily asked andrew8643g answered

How to Add custom Author Box on my post in wordpress website?

I'm looking to add a custom author box at the end of each post on my WordPress website. I want the author box to display the author's name, bio, and social media links, with options to customize its design to match my site's theme. Could someone guide me on the best way to implement this feature, whether through a plugin or custom code? Any step-by-step instructions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! here is the site where I want to add the author box: waplusorignal.com

App Marketdeveloper platfomdeveloper webinar
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fobey32131 avatar image
fobey32131 answered emmalily commented

To add a custom author box to your posts on a WordPress website, " Token Stamp 2 " plugin, which allows you to customize the appearance and content of the author box. After installing the plugin, go to the settings to configure the author box with custom fields, social media links, and styling options. This will help personalize your posts and provide readers with more information about the author.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

emmalily avatar image emmalily commented ·
I tried a lot to find this plugin but I don't think so those types of plugins exist. but thank you for your response. I have one more site where I want to add an author box and it it apktopfollow.org if you find any way to add author box then inform me. thank you!
0 Likes 0 ·
raymondrios avatar image
raymondrios answered

I agree, add comment box adjustment, geometry dash deadlocked sometimes comments are in the wrong place or have problems, we can still fix it

10 |2000

andrew8643g avatar image
andrew8643g answered

Adding a custom author box to your WordPress posts is a great way to showcase the author’s bio, photo, and social media links, enhancing credibility and reader engagement. You can achieve this either by using a plugin or adding custom code. Plugins like "Simple Author Box" or "WP Post Author" provide an easy, customizable solution without coding. For a more personalized approach, you can manually insert code into your theme’s template files, such as single.php, and style the author box with CSS Sports App. Either method ensures your posts highlight the author's information, making your content more engaging and professional.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community