question

manojkumarsmks avatar image
manojkumarsmks asked parquet76 edited

RestAPI and Getting Code

Hi,

What I am trying to achieve ?

• Automate the items available in certain categories in my restaurant after 3:00PM.
  • Get access to printers so I can forward Wix restaurant orders to my printers.

What is my confusion ?
I am using sandbox to get used to API's. To get Access token, I need to use the redirected URL basically send a request with client_id, client_secret and code (from redirect url), use this token to access the API.

Even to automate some categories via RestAPIs, do I need to publish, and install an app in my clover systems ?

REST APIApp MarketAPI Token
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered parquet76 edited

As a merchant you can just generate an API token via the clover dashboard.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

manojkumarsmks avatar image manojkumarsmks commented ·
Thank you, but I have multiple restaurants, I was thinking I can I can use this tool as a separate entity.

So using the scheduling tool to talk with Multiple restaurants to push menu changes based on time. So do I still need to publish the app for access the menu and printers ?

0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 manojkumarsmks commented ·

You either use a merchant token for each merchant or you get an app published.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community