question

yuka2024 avatar image
yuka2024 asked usamam85 answered

App Approval in Pending Review for One Month

I see many similar questions in this forum but none of them had a useful answer so here we go again. Our app has been in pending review status for over a month, and the bar hasn't moved at all. I would like to know what the status is and how longer it will be taking, as we'd like to have an agenda for our timeline. Hopefully someone from Clover will see this and give us an update!screenshot-2024-05-28-at-44637pm.png

app approvalsProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lucas-f avatar image
lucas-f answered yuka2024 commented

Hi,

I share your frustration. Our app has been pending for over 3 months now.

We have reached out to their developer support email, but they are non-responsive.

We have tried reaching out to their general call-line for assistance as well, but none of their support agents can route your concerns to the developer team.

Let me know if you have any updates here and I will keep you posted on our end.

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 1.04.50 PM.png

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yuka2024 avatar image yuka2024 commented ·
The app is still in pending review but at least they responded that they are conducting the final test, however they are MIA once again for 2 weeks since... Hope you had an update on your end too.
0 Likes 0 ·
charmaine avatar image
charmaine answered

that's not my neighbor need to know the review status of their application to be able to plan their time effectively and expect to receive updates from Clover early.

10 |2000

tomdanny avatar image
tomdanny answered tomdanny edited

"App Approval in Pending Review for One Month." Our custom drawstring bags are perfect for developers navigating the approval process. Stylish and functional, these bags help you carry your essentials while showcasing your dedication to seeing projects through. Whether you're commuting or working on the go, our drawstring bags offer convenience and durability. Stay organized and motivated during those waiting periods with our custom drawstring bags, designed for persistent innovators.

10 |2000

usamam85 avatar image
usamam85 answered

Hi,

Clover has paused app approval temporarily across the board, hence the reason for delays.

I think the reason for this is because they’re updating there policies.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community