question

aakashmcoderz avatar image
aakashmcoderz asked ripsuyasti answered

App Pending for Approval on Production, ID 95BJR1W5VFBVM

The prolonged delay in reviewing my app on the Prod-US store has led to significant business losses. It's been 20 days with no action or response from the Clover team despite my efforts to seek clarification. Urgent intervention and communication are needed to address this situation.
Please revert.

App Marketapp approvalsProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Hello, I will have DevRel update you

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ripsuyasti avatar image
ripsuyasti answered

Just like the old saying goes, within the pro’s head there are few options, however , for a person with the beginner’s brain, the world is open up.Local country bands

10 |2000

ripsuyasti avatar image
ripsuyasti answered

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.Tent Rentals

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community