question

girish avatar image
girish asked bryanvargas commented

Clover Mini Integration for Production Environment Queries

I have integrated my website with the Clover Mini device. For testing purposes, I integrated with a sandbox account and associated the dev kit device, and it's working properly.

In the sandbox account, we associated the devkit device with a test merchant and successfully generated an OAuth access token, as well as sent a payment request to the Clover devkit device and processed the payment through the device.

Now, I am moving this process to the production environment. I have ordered a new Clover Mini device for production. Additionally, I have already created a new production account and applied for a developer account for production as per the documentation provided by the Clover team.

I have two queries:

1) For the production developer account, is there any setup required for the Clover device similar to the sandbox environment, such as associating with the dev kit or directly installing the developer app on the test merchant and generating an OAuth access token for production ?

2) I want to use one production developer account with different Clover devices and the same merchant. Is this possible?

Clover Minisemi-integrationsProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered girish commented

You cannot associate a devkit to a PROD account.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

girish avatar image girish commented ·

thanks for response.

I have one other query:

I want to use one production developer account with connect different Clover devices and the same merchant. Is this possible way or not ?

0 Likes 0 ·
girish avatar image
girish answered bryanvargas commented

thanks for response.

I have one other query:

I want to use one production developer account with connect different Clover devices and the same merchant. Is this possible way or not ?

1 comment
10 |2000

If the merchant downloads your app and your app is supported by all of their devices, then it will be downloaded on all of the devices.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community