question

thedangler avatar image
thedangler asked thedangler commented

Installing webapp in sandbox

I have multiple test merchants, how the hell do I "install" my web app for a particular test merchant?
When I try going to an app url all I get is an error.

There needs to be a way for my apps to show for all test merchants so I can install them and uninstall them easier.

I've read the instructions and they simply do not work when you have multiple test merchants.

1. Log in to the sandbox Developer Dashboard.
  2. From the left navigation menu, click Your Apps > App name > Market Listing. The App name - Market Listing page appears.
  3. Click Preview in App Market. The Merchant Dashboard for your test merchant account displays the App Market preview of your app.
  4. Click Connect. When you accept the installation, the app is installed for your test merchant account on the Merchant Dashboard.

By default it loads the firs test merchant in the list. And for me when it does it gives me an error.

Please advise.

Sandboxecommerce
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered thedangler commented

please be mindful of the choice of words you use when posting. What app url are you using?

is it setup like this:

https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/appmarket/m/{mId}/apps/{appId}

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thedangler avatar image thedangler commented ·
Yes,

When I change the mid it errors out. Never takes me to the app area to install on any mid I have.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community