question

jarrednolabyte avatar image
jarrednolabyte asked jarrednolabyte commented

App denied without reason

My app was denied without reason after nearly 4 months of being in review. I have seen to email developer-relations@devrel.clover.com for insight about apps, but our first email was sent to them in mid January without a response. We have 2 more apps lined up to be submitted by the end of the month with zero correspondence from the Clover team. The app ID is C0173RF8STVCA under NolaByte.

If anyone has any other contacts to email, please let us know.

App Marketapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered jarrednolabyte commented

If you apply back to the thread of the rejection, they should explain why it is rejected. Also please review our developer agreement, legal policies and app market policies.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jarrednolabyte avatar image jarrednolabyte commented ·
I have replied to them and reviewed the conditions, seems like we do not breach any. Unless a bug occurred, it also looks like someone on the Clover team resubmitted our app, we got an automated emailed that it has been submitted and it is longer denied, but just pending review. Either way, thanks for the response.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community