question

neil-babu avatar image
neil-babu asked neil-babu commented

Withraw app submission in sandbox

We had submitted app for approval but would like to withdraw my app submission. Currently when we try to withdraw app submission it is showing "In order to submit your app you must be an approved developer. ". Can you please provide support for this issue or any links for support?

App Marketapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered neil-babu commented

There is no need to withdraw your submission in sandbox. App approvals in sandbox are not monitored.

7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

neil-babu avatar image neil-babu commented ·

Thanks David.

However App Releases status for the uploaded apk still shows "Pending Developer Approval". Incase not monitored then please assist on the removal of the apk. Later we'll update the latest version of our App.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ neil-babu commented ·

I am sorry, I don't understant the issue. Is the status impacting your ability to upload another APK?

1 Like 1 ·
neil-babu avatar image neil-babu David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

We tried to test the upload apk in clover sandbox. Currently we don't want it to be review and tested by the clover unless we push our finalized apk.
Hence, requesting to remove/withdraw it in the sandbox.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community