question

wsadiq avatar image
wsadiq asked cbunders commented

setting up Clover in genymotion on mac

Hi,

I have been unsuccessfully trying to setup clover in genymotion on a Mac. I installed genymotion on mac and then created a VM that is identical to the one I have on my windows machine. Then I download Clover engine and updater in that VM. When I go to create an account (Settings->Accounts->Clover), I get the error message "Unfortunately Clover has stopped working".

Any ideas? Am I missing something on mac. I am running OS X 10.10.1 on this iMac.

Thanks for your help.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered cbunders commented

Hi wsadiq, there is a new build is up on sandbox/dev-apks.

Currently, Engine v1455.apk also requires an environment hotfix that you can achieve by running this script: target_sandbox.sh.

We are working on removing the additional hotfix step. Thank you for your patience.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

loyalzoo avatar image loyalzoo commented ·

The targetsandbox.sh link here is now broken but the script can be found here https://github.com/clover/clover-android-sdk/blob/master/scripts/targetnew_environment

0 Likes 0 ·
cbunders avatar image cbunders commented ·

So how does one run this script on the emulator?

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike M avatar image Mike M commented ·

Please see: Targeting an Emulator or Tablet to a new environment

It is run in shell (via Terminal if you're on Mac)

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community