question

lidongdong559 avatar image
lidongdong559 asked mkonnekt commented

"Unfortunately, Clover has stopped"

Hi all,

I am new to Clover and found it really interesting. Right now I am setting up the genymotion virtual machine for the test. I used 4.4.4 API 19 and configured everything as it should be, and keep seeing "Clover has stopped". I haven't seen any related posts, can anyone help me?

Thank you so much!

Dongdong

Emulator
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike M avatar image Mike M commented ·

Can you find and post any errors in the adb log?

0 Likes 0 ·
lidongdong559 avatar image lidongdong559 commented ·

Implicit intents with startService are not safe: Intent { act=com.clover.intent.action.PROCESS_CRASHES (has extras) }... FATAL EXCEPTION: IntentService[AppsIntentService] Process: com.clover.engine, PID: 4375 java.lang.NullPointerException at com.clover.engine.io.AppsIntentService.onHandleIntent(App

0 Likes 0 ·
lidongdong559 avatar image lidongdong559 commented ·

Hi, mike! Thank you for your quick response. I have posted the main part of the error message since the length of the comment is really limited... Null pointer exception... really funny...

0 Likes 0 ·
mkonnekt avatar image mkonnekt commented ·

Hi, I'm getting the same error. Couldn't run Clover on either GenyMotion or Android DevKit. It used to work. 10-21 02:52:09.437 I/EngineApplication( 1862): onCreate(CommonApplication.java:47): debug enabled = false 10-21 02:52:09.441 W/CloverConfig( 1862): package not found: com.clover.android.csf

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered Mike M commented

This is an identified bug, we'll update you once we have a fix.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike M avatar image Mike M commented ·

New build is up on sandbox/dev-apks.

Currently, Engine v1455.apk also requires an environment hotfix that you can achieve by running this script: target_sandbox.sh.

We are working on removing the additional hotfix step. Thank you for your patience.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community