question

ashishmathew avatar image
ashishmathew asked essg commented

Need Help in Integrating ECommerce API in Core PHP Website

I'm doing an Core PHP Ecommerce website and I have done upto the Checkout Page. I wan't to implement Clover IFrame integration to collect payments from my customers. I need help in itegrating the payment gateway. I'm a bit confused on the documentation and API references given in the Clover website. I want to know step by step integration, what should be done after each steps. I have tried the methods given in the Clover website. But it is not working as it in the way it should be. It'll be good if some code or step by step execution can be given here.

semi-integrationse-commerce apiAPI TokenWebhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered essg commented
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

essg avatar image essg commented ·
That video would be very helpful if the links to the Postman Collection JSON existed in the GitHub repository from the comments. Its not there though.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community