question

jesseepi avatar image
jesseepi asked bryanvargas commented

Clover emulator app market

I just installed the Clover Emulator. I have everything built and all Clover apps are working. But when i go into the More Tools app it is only showing maybe 15 total apps. I am unsure why the app store isnt working for my new emulator but it works for my old one.

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Sandbox emulators will only show available Clover apps and your installed developer apps. You might need to share a screen shot on the differences for me to take a look.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jesseepi avatar image
jesseepi answered bryanvargas commented

This is my old Clover emulator . The app market is perfect just like a live account. app-market-old-emulator.png

second picture of Clover mini the app store only has like 8 apps clover-mini-emulator.png

1 comment
10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Yea I know Sandbox will only show Clover Apps, are both emulators on the same account? Other developer apps are not available on Sandbox because we do not approve apps in sandbox and only approved and published apps show in the App Market. Maybe you added a test prod merchant to your emulator?
0 Likes 0 ·
jesseepi avatar image

Ahh ok ! So my next question is . DID i missed something on the setup of the emulator or the dev account where i can drill in a Tester MID. ?

1 comment
10 |2000

can you send the test merchant UUIDs, I am pretty sure one is a test PROD account and one is on Sandbox
0 Likes 0 ·
jesseepi avatar image

This is the account i don't have the normal app store

DEVELOPER ID

ZPCEZ2WPWS89C

I don't have access to the other dev dashboard. It was my coworker who left my company 2 years ago

1 comment
10 |2000

I need the other account information to take a look. The emulator should show you the Clover ID: Diagnostic >Additional Details
0 Likes 0 ·
jesseepi avatar image

here is the info cid.png

cid.png (49.0 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

the account is pointing to a PROD demo test merchant that is why.
0 Likes 0 ·
jesseepi avatar image

Do we know how my coworker did that? is there a way i can do that with my new one. I work for electronic payments inc. We are a iso team with Clover. I can get us a tester MID or whatever we need.

1 comment
10 |2000

We don't recommend testing your app in a Production environment. When you create a prod developer account you are given a test merchant.

we have instructions on how to configure it to prod: https://docs.clover.com/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator#update-device-settings-for-production-testing

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community