question

alex-ch avatar image
alex-ch asked orangerocketdesign commented

Webhooks stopped working on Sandbox

We have an application with webhook configured for orders events. Everything was fine but at some point webhook stopped sending events to our app. The application has Read permission for orders. We also tested it using third-party online services such as https://webhook.site/ and we didn't manage to catch any event. We are also sure that out webhook endpoint is configured properly.
Meanwhile Sandbox webhooks for our other apps are working good, as does the production webhook configured for the above application.
Could it be an issue from Clover side?

Webhooks
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

orangerocketdesign avatar image orangerocketdesign commented ·

Took me forever to solve this issue. For me it was my Apache server setting for SSL/TLS Protocols. Once I changed it to: all -SSLv2 -SSLv3 -TLSv1 -TLSv1.1 it started working!

I also verified this by using the MxToolbox site and did the HTTPS Checker prior to and after, and it couldint find the SSL until I switched the SSL config to the above settings.

I hope this helps everyone!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered alex-ch edited

For us to better assist you and dig into debug logs, we will need your Sandbox developer account UUID, reference order and test merchant ID

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alex-ch avatar image alex-ch commented ·

Developer account ID -> 9Q509S9DXN42E
Reference order -> EV2HPMAF6QHWA
Test merchant ID -> NQWCTQAWCFC24
App ID -> JDS0TSJG58PNP

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community