question

ganesh-akula avatar image
ganesh-akula asked smith6543 edited

Preview in App Market is disabled

I have created an App in Sandbox dev env. Is there any i am missing here or can you help me resolving this?screenshot-2023-08-11-at-40904-pm.png

App MarketOAuth
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Hey we are looking into this
0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered

Your app is only available to merchants on certain plans, you may want to make it available to all merchants and see if that resolved the issue (merchant availability section). I have also seen this if you have a country mismatch (e.g your merchant is in a country that your app doesn't have a subscription tier for).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

smith6543 avatar image
smith6543 answered smith6543 edited
  1. Check for Updates: Make sure that both the app market and the app you're trying to preview are up to date. Sometimes, disabling features might be a result of outdated software.

2. Contact Support: If you're not sure why the preview feature is disabled, consider reaching out to the support team of the app market or platform of window and glass company washington dc. They might be able to provide you with information about the feature's availability and any potential issues.

3. User Permissions: Some app markets might disable certain features based on user permissions or account types. Make sure you're using an account with appropriate privileges to access the preview feature.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community