question

adil avatar image
adil asked Richelle Herrli commented

For oauth2 to work in production should i submit my application from developer settings

Should i submit my app in production for oauth to work ?

whatsapp-image-2021-11-29-at-90512-pm.jpeg

App MarketOAuthProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered Richelle Herrli commented

OAuth will work with your unsubmitted app when using test merchants attached to your developer account. If you attempt to install an app on a live merchant, you will not be able to until your app is approved/published.

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

adil avatar image adil commented ·

Our app is a private app used by specific merchants only,

do we compulsarily need to add the appicon,screenshot,videos,merchant benefits while submitting the app for approval?

also how long does it take to be approved?

also is there any way only specific merchants can access my app ?

thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
adil avatar image adil adil commented ·

Can u tell us the compulsary fields we need to include while submitting private app.

its a little urgent, thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ adil commented ·
I could look this information up for you, but my way of doing that would be the same method you would do to find out: test what information you need to submit in the Clover dashboard. You should fill out all app information to the best of your ability.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community