rrbubbletea avatar image
rrbubbletea asked rrbubbletea edited

Not receiving webhook notification

MID# RCTST0000008099

App: Loyalty Program

App ID: RDXY4SYWR0RSC

Mode: Sandbox

Webhook URL(POST): https://rrbubbletea.com:443

We have added webhook URL and clicked "Send Verification Code", the verification notification got received on the Webhook URL with verification code. After that we have subscribed to all webhook events events. Also, we have read and write permissions for all categories. One merchant has install the app as attachment.

screenshot-2023-08-05-at-114427-am.png

Now, when we are placing and order succefully from REST API, we are not getting any notification on Webhook URL. Please let us know what is the problem.

Webhooks
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image parquet76 commented ·

You probably added the permissions AFTER you installed the app. All the permissions need to be set PRIOR to the merchant installing the app. Otherwise apps could adjust permissions without the merchants' knowledge/authorization. Uninstall and reinstall the app. This problem is common do a search on this forum if you need more info.

1 Like 1 ·
rrbubbletea avatar image rrbubbletea parquet76 commented ·

I tried unintall and install it again. Still not receiving webhook notification. I also found there are two IPs binding to the domain. Could this be the reason that I can't receive webhook notification?

screenshot-2023-08-06-at-125024-pm.png

I fixed it. On GoDaddy DNS management, remove the parked record. Webhook notification can be received.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community